- Longest bone in the body.
- This suffix is added to brand names of medicines to signify increased amount.
- Treatment of diarrhoea.
- Inflammatory marker in blood.
- Degree in gynaecology.
- Momentary neurological dysfunction.
- Measure of association in a case-control study.
- The short form of a parameter measured during echocardiography.
- Sequelae of measles.
- Pantoprazole is used to treat ____ peptic disorder.
- Abbreviation of a type of arrhythmia.
- Short form for a common vaccine.
- The main source of guidelines for blood cancers.
- One of the fluid compartments in our body.
- Name of the condition where multiple sclerosis has only radiological manifestation.
- ____ reflex.
- One bone of inferior extremity.
- Lowest point of a curve.
- ____ bite causes gangrene of fingers.
- A type of auto-inflammatory disease.
- A type of pigment cell in the retina.
- Commonest cause of UTI.
- To check power of distal muscles, we check ________strength.
- Imaging modality of choice for thoracic pathology.
- Complication of obesity.
- Amount of plasma perfusing the kidneys per unit time.
- Treatment for depression.
- To stay ____ is the main aim of preventive health.
- A type of connective tissue disorder.
- A new syndrome, akin to fibromyalgia.
- Aspergillus ________.
- A type of valvular heart disease.
- Short form for a diagnostic procedure in thorax.
- Antibody tested in diabetes.
© The Author(s). 2019 Open Access This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and non-commercial reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.